“OK Google” is the voice command allows you to activate Google Now voice search service. You can enable this service on your desktop, Android devices and iPhone and iPad.
“Ok Google” is only supported for the following languages and domains:
- English (United States) on www.google.com
- English (United Kingdom) on www.google.co.uk
- French on www.google.fr
- German on www.google.de
- Russian on www.google.ru
How to enable “Ok Google” on desktop.
1. Go on Google Home Page and Click on the microphone icon on the search bar.
2. Click On Enable “Ok Google” to activate voice search.
3. We need to make sure microphone is listening.
4. Open a new tab and click on the microphone icon and select Allow in the dialog box to use microphone on Google voice search.
You can enable or disable “OK Google” from Chrome Menu.
- Click the Chrome Menu (customize and control Google Chrome) on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings on the Chrome Menu.
- Click on the Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section below, tick to enable and untick to disable the check box Enable “Ok Google” to start a voice search.